Our manufacturer commitment to quality and safety have earned GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) registration from FDA an organization that independently registers manufacturers as meeting GMP requirements and also FSSAI registered. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures and documentation to assure a product has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appear on its label.
- Audits of all production facilities that manufacture, package, warehouse or distribute dietary supplements or functional foods
- Review of quality control testing procedures for raw materials and finished products
- Review of maintenance, housekeeping, cleaning and sanitization procedures
- Review of sourcing and traceability procedures
- Review of training and qualification programs