Do your products adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices?
Our manufacturer commitment to quality and safety have earned GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) registration from FDA an organization that independently registers manufacturers as meeting GMP requirements and also FSSAI registered. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures and documentation to assure a product has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appear on its label.
- Audits of all production facilities that manufacture, package, warehouse or distribute dietary supplements or functional foods
- Review of quality control testing procedures for raw materials and finished products
- Review of maintenance, housekeeping, cleaning and sanitization procedures
- Review of sourcing and traceability procedures
- Review of training and qualification programs
What exactly are these products?
Our products are nutrition supplements, which contain food-based nutrients in doses that have scientifically validated benefits to our health.
Are they safe? Do they have any side effects?
All our products are completely safe to use, with no side effects. It is important for anyone who has food allergies to peruse the ingredients of a product (available on each product page) before consumption.
Are they effective?
It has prolonged effects and confirmed efficacy(99%) without any side effects.