Healthy Skin, Hair, and Nails with Biotin: For better shiny hair, glowing skin & nails
We all care a lot about how our hair, skin, and nails look. We take various steps to make sure they look healthy and attractive. The majority of these steps are on the outside through creams, lotions, etc. But it is now well established that having a healthy balanced diet plays an equally important role in maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Deficiency of Vitamin C and Biotin has been known to cause hair loss which means it is important for people suffering from hair loss to take sufficient quantities of both through the help of supplements.
Biotin is one of the B-vitamins, called Vitamin B7. Biotin has been shown to improve the appearance of nails by increasing nail thickness by approximately 25% and reducing brittleness and nail splitting. Biotin encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy-looking hair and can help reverse the loss of hair and hair color that may result from a biotin deficiency.
Multivitamins, minerals, and Biotin in Bivitatics for hair, skin, and nails help in having glowing and healthy skin. Vitamin C and B complexes aids in healthy skin by giving cellular level support and regeneration. Various Vitamins and Minerals in Bivitatics’ multivitamin for hair, skin, and nails help to get stronger nails and decrease brittleness and nail splitting.
Importance of Multivitamins for Hair, Skin, and Nails
Multivitamin tablets can help counter a lot of problems related to hair, nails, and skin caused by deficiency. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Dark spots: Dark spots are a vital problem for everyone who has rough skin. A correct balance of the right vitamins in one’s diet can help remove the dark spots as it cleanses the skin internally in an effective way. So, multivitamin tablets for skin are a must!
- Excessive dryness: Vitamins are especially effective in curing excessive dryness of skin as they hydrate the skin, keeping it healthy and refreshed. So, you can certainly try vitamin tablets for glowing skin.
- Rough patches: Multivitamin tablets for skin can remove rough patches in the skin quite easily as it helps in cleansing the skin from its deep pores, thereby keeping it healthy.
- Dandruff: Vitamins can help resolve a number of hair problems including dandruff caused due to dryness of the scalp caused by deficiency. Vitamins for the hair can help resolve these problems along with various other problems related to the hair.
- Hairfall: Hair fall is one of the greatest problems that men and women all over the world suffer from, and vitamins for hair growth can help resolve this problem to a great extent. A multivitamin with the right amount of biotin for hair can work wonders for the hair and keep it strong and healthy.
- Fragile nails: Healthy nails are what many women yearn for, and vitamins along with calcium are very important to get long and strong nails. Multivitamin tablets and biotin for nails help keep the nails strong and healthy.
Here’s what we have to say about taking vitamin tablets for hair, skin, and nails.
B-Complex Is Your Best Friend
B-Complex vitamins contribute to proper hair growth and development of your nails. B Vitamins for skin provide antioxidants that assist in bacteria removal and clear acne. Besides this, your testosterone levels are directly influenced by B vitamins for the skin in your blood and let’s not forget how a Vitamin B-12 deficiency is a nationwide medical phenomenon. B12 is linked to the production of red blood cells in your body, and a lack of sufficient B-vitamins in the blood leads to conditions related to fatigue and anaemia.
The solution? Bivitatics’ hair vitamins feature a B-complex composition of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12, perfect for your nails and skin too. In addition, these hair vitamins improve the functioning of your adrenal glands, thus eliminating tiredness or fatigue in day-to-day life.
Multivitamin Tablets with Biotin – For hair and nails
Biotin is a Vitamin B that mainly works in keeping the skin, nails, and hair healthy. Biotin boost keratin production in the nails, a type of protein that is responsible for the growth of cells in the nail bed. Besides your nails, biotin is also responsible for reducing hair loss and breakage and contributes towards a healthy scalp.
Biotin is one of the listed vitamins for nails that puts a stop to brittle nails and thinning of hair too. Getting the right vitamins for nails with Biotin in them will strengthen your nails and improvement in dull appearance.
Biotin help in mitigating biotin related deficiencies that can lead to hair loss or alopecia, hair thinning, brittle nails, and impaired immunity functions. Biotin for hair works to eradicate hair loss due to biotin deficiency and helps in faster hair growth.
Vitamin C for Healthy Hair Growth
Vitamin C leads to collagen formation which influences hair growth and strength which is why it’s included in most hair vitamins, hair supplements, and hair tablets in the market. It is a water-soluble vitamin and stops the development of scurvy. High doses of hair vitamins like Vitamin C cause no harm since it’s expelled through urination.
Vitamin E is one of the vitamins for skin that provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. Vitamin E is when the body is not able to absorb this nutrient through regular diets; it leads to a Vitamin E deficiency. Most topical ointments and skincare solutions have Vitamin E content in them but ingesting through a supplement yields good results. Vitamin E for skin eradicates wrinkles, dry skin, and reduces signs of aging by maintaining skin elasticity. It eliminates sunburns, cleanses and nourishes the skin, fades stretch marks, and eliminates dark spots.
Lack of sun exposure leads to low Vitamin D3 levels in the blood, thus leading to darker skin and skeletal deformities like rickets. Vitamin D3 regulates calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood, and it’s crucial for good bone health and healthy skin.
Spending too much time in the sun may increase the risk of cancer due to UV-ray exposure and spending too little time may lead to a D3 deficiency. Not everybody has the time to go outdoors and let’s not forget pollution levels in the city too. It’s best advised to take a D3 supplement over a D2 since D3 is naturally absorbed into the bloodstream and is the ‘sunshine vitamin.’
- Rich in Biotin: Biotin is essential for maintaining Hair and Nail health. Biotin boosts keratin production that strengthens hair and nails.
- 28 Vital Nutrients: Comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 17 nutrients comprising vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in one convenient daily dose.
- Hair, Skin & Nails: Combines vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients for complete daily multivitamin and hair, skin, and nails support.
- Combines Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, and other Nutrients for Complete Daily Multivitamin For better Shiny hair, Glowing Skin & Nails
- Multivitamin tablets, Help to counter a lot of problems related to Hair, Nails, and Skin like Dark Spots, Excessive Dryness, Rough Patches, Dandruff, Hair Fall and Fragile Nails
- B-complex Composition of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12, Perfect for your Nails and Skin
- Biotin Boost Keratin Production in the nails, Prevents Brittle Nails and Thinning of Hair
- Vitamin C leads to Collagen Formation which Influences Hair Growth and Strength