WHAT DO WE COLLECT
We may gather following data while you use our website:
- Your name, occupation and designation
- Your contact information such as email address, Fax number etc.
- Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Your website usage data
- Information regarding specific enquiries about our products or services
- Information pertaining to special offers, marketing and promotion related news
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
The data that we collect enables us to improve what we present you and meet your expectations from the website in a best possible manner.
Ideally, the data we may collect is used for:
- To store in our database for our internal records.
- To emphasize and improve our presentation of our own products and services in our website.
- To connect with you through email or via phone in case of a specific concern or inquiry.
- To customise our website depending on your preferences.
- To keep you updated regarding promotional offers related to or products and services.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To connect with you via email, telephone or fax for marketing and promotion research reasons.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies helps websites and applications to preserve your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that might be relevant to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit, so that we could act upon using the preferences of the person using the website and show the relevant information.
Analyse our web traffic using a secure analytics software package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website layout, content to be displayed, functions and sufficient options.
Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
Test content: For instance, the people who visit the website may not see the same content all the time as it is based on the individual preferences and the rest may notice a different website content.
We will always safeguard your personal information securely in order to prevent any fraudulent acts. We follow strict and stringent measures to any unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Always be very careful when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully and carefully.
For any further queries and concerns regarding our privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
20,Dangigev Society, Behind Anath Ashram,
Katargam Road, Katargam,
Surat-395004, Gujarat (INDIA)